Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sexy Korean Topless Workout

Lately, I've been trying to make myself go to the gym and exercise more so I felt like I needed some inspiration. Of course, I turned to the Internet since you can find anything there. Somehow I came across this video of a busty Korean girl exercising topless.
Before working out, its good to warm up with a good stretch
Needless to say, I was inspired (although not necessarily to go to the gym). Of course, if my gym had sexy Korean girls exercising like the one in this video, I'd be living there!
Situps are great to tone up those abdominal muscles
Pushups for the chest (although this Korean's chest is already very shapely)
Well, I'm worn out now. I have no idea who the girl in this video is, but I'd love to have her for a workout partner. I'm sure she'd get me pumped up in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment